Room Changes

Students must acquire approval prior to any room change.  Room changes are not allowed the first two weeks of each semester.  Approval for a room change may be granted only via application from the Residence Life office.  Changing rooms without prior approval may be cause for conduct action and a $50 fine.   Residents living in an accommodation in which a vacancy exists may have the opportunity to choose one of the following options:

  • Name a current Central College resident to move in with you.
  • Move to another room in the hall/house where a vacancy exists (if no vacancies exist, you may agree in writing to be welcoming and accommodating to a future assigned student).
  • Move to a designated single room if one is available.

The office of residence life reserves the right to make administrative room changes at any time.