Health Insurance

Student Health Insurance

The United State federal government requires all citizens of the United States to be covered by a health insurance plan.  All students should carry an insurance card of the policy under which they are covered.  Central College does not require proof of insurance for U.S. students.  However, each student must bring a health insurance card with them to present at Pella Regional Health Center if treatment is needed.  

All international students are required to purchase U.S. health insurance either from a private vendor or through the College’s plan