Emergency Information

In Case of an Emergency

On the backs of all residence hall doors and located strategically in other buildings around campus, students should note directional signage providing information about tornados and other emergency evacuation locations. In case of an emergency, proceed calmly and quickly to appropriate location. If possible, call Pella police at 911 and campus Security at 641-628-9000 when you can safely do so to alert others to the situation.

Central College has a response protocol in place to assist with decision-making during an emergency

Central’s Emergency Notification System

Student procedures when building alarm sounds

City of Pella tornado warning siren system

Inclement weather