Signing Authority

Contractual commitment between the college and other persons or corporations can only be made by the President or Vice President for Finance/Treasurer of Central College. In the case of faculty employment contracts, administrative appointment letters, and benefits-eligible salary letters only the President may make a commitment on behalf of the college.