Residency Requirement

Students are required to room and board with the college for the duration of their college experience unless they meet one of the conditions:

  • Student is 23 years of age or older.
  • Student is a military veteran (submission of DD Form 214 required).
  • Student is currently or formerly married.
  • Student has primary care responsibility for a child as parent or guardian.
  • Student has part-time status as determined by the registrar.
  • Student teaching (for the semester you are teaching, only).  Please have your Central College student teaching superising professor send a confirming email to .